POLICIES & FAQS
RETURN POLICY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every product that leaves our workshop should exceed your expectations. We take pride in our work; and if you are not happy with your order for any reason, we'll make things right.
If you receive the item and decide you don't like it within 30 days, you may send it back to us for a full refund. Please note the following:
• Item(s) must be in the exact same condition that you received it.
• You must cover return shipping costs.
• We do not provide refunds if your item doesn't arrive by a particular date.
• We cannot accept returns that have been personalized (with initials) or custom made.
• IMPORTANT: Package must be clearly marked “Goods Returned Under Warranty” and use a local postal service. Any items shipped back to us using UPS or FedEX will NOT be accepted.
Please include the original invoice from you order and address the return to:
600 - 777 Hornby Street
A refund of the order will be given once we receive the item and deem it acceptable. However, you assume all responsibility of costs associated with returning items and in the event of a lost package, must be able to produce proof of delivery.
Please note original order shipping costs are non-refundable. Additionally, sale items and international orders are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
We ship all over the world using Canada Post and USPS. Please note that not all shipping methods within Canada and International destinations include tracking and insurance. Upon choosing shipping without tracking, you are taking the responsibility for lost goods. Popov Leather will not replace or refund items sent without tracking that are lost or damaged in the mail. Without a tracking number we cannot file a claim with our mail system.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER?
Since these products are made to order, delivery times can vary. Please see the shipping page for more information.
HOW DO YOU SHIP YOUR PRODUCTS?
Please see our shipping page for more information.
We try to keep things simple since we'd rather be making stuff. If you have any questions, just contact us!